There's a certain shade of pink that, when you see it, you instantly know its meaning. The American Cancer Society wants to be sure that every fundraising and awareness event is clearly recognized by making generous use of this and other branding elements. That's just what they accomplished with an eye-catching pink and white starting line arch.
Inflatables Deliver A Stronger Emotional Connection for Cause Marketing
Marketing a social cause is all about building connections. Unless you successfully strike a nerve with your target audience and ignite passion for your cause, marketing efforts are likely to deliver lackluster results. The primary objective of marketing a social cause is getting others to see the value of your organization. You must keep the crusade in the media as well as in various mediums.
Inflatables create an interesting focal point that attracts attention in a powerful way for:
- Medical research
- Children's support organizations
- Environmental issues
Cause-Related Marketing - Those organizations that are cause-related can also benefit from marketing with inflatables. For instance:
- "Cause" awareness months
- Fundraising events
- Fairs and shows
- Races and runs for a cause
- And more
From local television, radio and newspaper-sponsored events to organization outreach efforts, inflatables give you a distinctive centerpiece to rally around. What's more… marketing a social cause with inflatables accomplishes the five goals of promotion.
What is it they say about the cows coming home? And pigs flying? Who would have thought the inflatable varieties of these barnyard critters would help raise funds for charity? According to Viviana Durand, Project Manager for The CE Group event marketing company, it was the "adorable" factor that landed these inflatable mascots their starring role at the race.
With a backdrop of breathtaking scenery stretching 525 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles, the California Coast Classic (CCC) is an eight-day charity ride with one goal: raising funds to battle arthritis.
Like many other events of this nature, the CCC uses a start and finish line to kick off and end the festivities. Because the start line and finish line are in two different cities, the logistics can be a tad complicated.
Successfully shepherding a crowd of rowdy kids is a challenge, and that's just what the team at School-a-Thon does every day at schools across the country. Needless to say, fun always works well as a motivator for children. When School-a-Thon needed a way to huddle up all the kiddos, they chose an inflatable archway to clearly mark the starting line of their popular Color-a-Thon races.
"The arch [is] a very visible and fun way to show the kids where to gather for the start of the race," says Rick Anderson, owner of School-a-Thon. "We wanted to make a huge impression on the kids, parents and teachers at the beginning of the Color-a-Thon races."
Not only does the Color-a-Thon inflatable arch serve as both a starting point and finish line, but it also makes a great photo backdrop. Appearing in many press shots of local events, the arch has helped accomplish School-a-Thon's mission of raising much-needed funds for field trips, sports activities, supply drives and more.
Because the Color-a-Thon events are held all over the nation, the arch needed to be easy to set up and transport. With lightning-fast inflation and deflation times plus the ability to simply roll up the inflatable and pack it away, portability has proven to be a snap!
Two thumbs up for raising the level of fun and funds!
Contact us today for a custom inflatable archway!
- Inflatable Wildlife Replica Amazes Kids As It Educates
- Inflatable Archway Directs the Way for Children in Local Church
- TEAM Coalition Uses Cold-Air Inflatables to Promote Responsible Drinking
- Giant Inflatable Mascot Works to Provide for Those in Need
- March of Dimes Inflatable Arch Battles Birth Defects
- Inflatable Archway Helps Raise Over $3 Million for Breast Cancer
- Inflatable Archway Helps Brand the Komen South Florida Race for the Cure
- Greenville County Uses a Familiar Inflatable Character to Raise Awareness
- Hope Through Grace Uses Their Inflatable Colon to Raise Health Awareness
- Cold-Air Inflatable Mosasaur Mascot Brings Attention to Water Conservation
- Inflatable Arch Celebrates the Season & Helps a Worthy Cause
- SUPERHERO SCRAMBLE'S Custom Inflatable Archway Helps a Great Cause
- Inflatable Arch Helps the Red Shoe Shuffle Support Ronald McDonald House
- Inflatable Archway Helps the MS Society Raise Funds & Awareness
- Link Associates' Inflatable Product Replica Helps Raise Awareness
- The NY MS Society Creates Excitement at Events with an Inflatable Arch
- Inflatable Arch Helps Raise Funds for Pediatric Cancer Research
- Inflatable Manufacturer Starts a Trend with Outdoor Inflatable Colons
- Teamsters Use Giant Inflatable to Help Sway Public Opinion
- Cold-Air Inflatable Monument Memorializes President George W. Bush
- The Ultimate Block Party Inflatable Archway Helped Create a New Future through Play
- Custom Inflatable Colon Tunnel Works to Save Lives from Colorectal Cancer
- TEAM Coalition Uses Giant Inflatable to Promote Responsible Drinking
- Rite Aid's Inflatable Arch Supports Children's Miracle Network
- Inflatable Mascot Helps Conway Area Chamber of Commerce Promote Education
- NOAA Giant Inflatable Right Whale Calf Helps Save Marine Lives
- Kramer Entertainment Save a Life Custom Inflatable Ovals
- DASEF Sealed Inflatable, Juvenile Right Whales, Wilmer
- Thirstin Drinking Cup Inflatable