Giant Inflatable Arch Gets Cross-Country Team to the Finish Line
Inflatable Arch Takes Team Spirit to New Heights
Trina Painter, Cross-Country Event Director for Flagstaff High School, in Flagstaff, Arizona, needed a “visible finish target” for the runners. At the same time, she sought an impactful way to promote the talented squad, which had racked up over 20 individual and team titles during Painter’s coaching tenure.
So, how do you give your cross-country meet that extra dash of pizzazz?
Erect a custom inflatable arch to designate the finish line.
Folks at a local running store told Painter about Landmark Creations. The store owners hosted their own races, and Landmark had done an outstanding job crafting their inflatable arch.
Impressed by their recommendation, Painter contacted Landmark. At her behest, our design-build experts created a giant inflatable arch – 15 feet high, 21 feet wide – emblazoned with the green-and-yellow Flagstaff Eagles mascot.
Right from the outset, the custom inflatable was a crowd-pleasing hit. “We had a lot of positive comments,” Painter reports. “And it made our event look more professional.”
Now the inflatable arch is a fixture at all Flagstaff High School cross-country meets. Fans and school officials love it, and team spirit is soaring.
Featured in Landmarketing Issue 67
- Textured Effects for Custom Inflatables
- Kendall Jackson from The Jason Show Goes Behind the Scenes at Landmark Creations - March 2023
- Custom Inflatable Distillery Makes a Spirited Impact
- Landmark’s Commitment and Dedication to Sustainability
- Inflatable Replica Immerses Gamers In Fascinating Futuristic World
- Landmarketing Issue 67 - Spring 2023