Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Preparing Art for Custom Inflatables

Posted in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How To Send Us Your Art

Before building your inflatable, we will need certain types of artwork from you. This might include logos, graphics, or other images. You can usually get these files from your company's art department, design house or ad agency.

Send Flat Art Files

Note: We cannot use a photograph of a three-dimensional object. Instead, please provide flat artwork, e.g. the files used to create the product's packaging.

How to send artwork to Landmark Creations