25 And Going Strong
It's simply amazing! This year, Landmark Creations marks our 25th anniversary. My, how times have changed over the last quarter of a century. The technology we have available today makes for custom-created inflatables that are significantly more realistic, of better quality and much quicker to manufacture. (Not that the old-school version was cheap, by any means!) In fact, we know some of the inflatables we crafted 20+ years ago are still in service. If you have one, we'd love for you to email us a photo and your stories about its use… the older, the better.
What's ahead for Landmark? In the not-so-distant future:
- A new eBook: 25 Creative Inflatable Ideas To Boost Your Brands
- A second season of Ask Landmark videos with Tom and Steph getting hands on at some exciting installs
- Chances to win super-cool prizes
- Behind-the-scenes looks via our Facebook Page
- Meet & greet opps with Tom & Steph
COMING TO YOUR TOWN
During 2011-2012, Tom and I will be traveling quite a bit. When you see that we'll be in your area, please let us know. We'd love to spend some time with you (over lunch, drinks, coffee…) to have some laughs and talk about how we can serve your needs better. Next stops?
- Tom & Steph: Boston, MA, May 5-9
INSIGHTFUL VENDOR SPOTLIGHT
INMOTION Air Inflatable Batting Cages - Have you ever had to cancel batting practice due to inclement weather? Do you need an exciting way to interact with fans? Wish you had easy-to-transport equipment for clinics and other events? Then INMOTIONAIR, Atlanta-based manufacturers of inflatable batting cages and sports marketing/promotion specialists, may have a solution for you.
RECENT CASE STUDIES
- Christian Academy Football Tunnel - The key word here is "excitement." It kept coming up all during the process of collecting information from the school. What were their primary goals for the new football tunnel? "Create excitement for the fans." "Create excitement for the players." "Increase excitement with the students and impress visitors." The best way we've found thus far to instill this level of - well - excitement is with a custom inflatable tunnel.
- FVP Battery Product Replica - Racetracks. Tradeshows. Wherever it goes, the FVP VoltEdge battery inflatable product replica gets noticed. And that's the point. At these and other venues, there's always something going on. In environments where your prospects' attention is fractured, you want to have a marketing tool that makes a big impression. That's one reason FVP chose Landmark Creations.
NEW MARKETING ARTICLES
- Inflatable Product Replicas Punch Up Your Product Launch - There are literally hundreds of thousands of new products launched every year. The enormous task of bringing these products to the attention of the public falls in the laps of business owners and/or marketing directors.
- Custom Inflatable Colons Take the Scary Out of Screenings - There are certain things the vast majority of the population is extremely uncomfortable talking about. Included on that short list are changing their diets, their in-laws coming to visit and cancer. (The in-laws are probably the most intimidating of the three!) In order to converse with people about these and other awkward topics, you have to navigate around the emotional brick wall.
One thing the Landmark Creations team loves is brainstorming and idea generation. If you're stuck for a clever marketing idea that's all but guaranteed to draw swarms of people, call us. We'd love to knock some thoughts around and help you create a campaign destined for success.
Until next time, I wish you success in all your promotions!
Stephanie Meacham | VP of Operations