Landmarketing Issue 62 - Winter 2020
If it seems like it's been forever since you've read an issue of Landmarketing, it has– we've been on an almost three-year hiatus since Issue 60 hit mailboxes in early 2018!
We've kept up with many of you on social media (let's connect), but there's been a demand to bring back the quarterly newsletter... so here we are and it's great to be back!
It's no secret that the pandemic has hit the event industry especially hard this year and, like many of you, we've had to pivot several times to find creative ways to maintain our talented staff and stay in a position to provide top-notch displays for the industry now and many years to come. Given the uncertainty of events this year, we feel especially fortunate to have partnered with the Minnesota Zoo to create their one-of-a-kind drive-thru experience "Nature Illuminated", featuring over 32 of our giant animal art installations. The event is truly unique, and we encourage everyone in the Twin Cities area to order tickets online between now - Jan 17th.
Along with the amazing displays for the Minnesota Zoo, we have a few other fun customer success stories to share and, as always, we'd love to discuss any projects your planning for year-end or 2021 promotions.
Until next time, I wish you success in all your promotions!
Stephanie Meacham | VP of Operations
Featured in Landmarketing Issue 62
- FOX9 News MNZoo Nature Illuminated 2020
- Custom Inflatable Horse Wows Minnesota Museum Visitors
- Inflatable Replica Cow Helps Spread a Moo-ving Message
- The Minnesota Zoo Creates a Magical Drive-Thru Exhibit Featuring Over 32 Animal Art Installations
- Inflatable Backdrop Sets the Stage for Music-Tour Success
- Inflatable Replica Bottle Raises Visibility for New Craft Vodka
- Custom Inflatable Shoe Puts Company's Best Foot Forward