Landmarketing Issue 66 - Fall 2022
This summer, we've taken on additional space at our existing location which we lovingly refer to as "Landmark East".
In addition to giving our ever-growing team more breathing room, Landmark East has doubled our manufacturing space, allowing us to offer expanded fabrication services including custom components and scenic props.
In this issue, you'll also find:
- Success Stories: Outside Lands Mascot & Walk for Life Arch
- In the News: projects for Justin Bieber | Katy Perry | MTV's Moon Person
- "Inflatable Textures Vol 2": our newest LookBook of animal textures
- Hot Air Balloon Replicas: a new twist on hot air shapes
- "Plugging In": a downloadable guide to help you plan for power at events
Need an inflatables for your winter holiday events? Contact us before Halloween to make sure we can get you on the schedule! From turkeys to Christmas lights, we've done it all! Need inspiration? Check out some of our past holiday promotion inflatables!
Until next time, I wish you success in all your promotions!
Stephanie Meacham | President
Featured in Landmarketing Issue 66
- Expanding Inflatables in IFAI Specialty Fabrics Review - Mar 2022
- Justin Bieber's Airplane Featured in Lighting & Sound America - May 2022
- Katy Perry's Play Set Featured in Lighting & Sound America - Feb 2022
- Landmark East Allows Expanded Fabrication Capabilities for Our Customers
- MTV Moon Person Featured in Lighting & Sound America - Oct 2021
- Clever Ways to Design Inflatable Displays for Shark-Themed Events & Exhibits
- Inflatable Mascot Celebrates High Times at Outside Lands Music Festival
- Inflatable Arch Helps Florida Nonprofit Reach New Heights for Life
- Plugging In Your Inflatable
- Next-Level Hot Air Balloon Replicas