Landmarketing Issue 67 - Spring 2023
Is It Spring Yet?
We’ve had a bumper crop of snow in Minnesota this year, so everyone at Landmark is beyond ready for some nice spring weather to arrive! We've included a few fun "seeds" in the current issue we hope you can use to grow giant creative ideas of your own, including our recent feature on the Jason Show, three inspiring customer success stories, our latest LookBook showcasing unique textures like leather and abstract designs, and an inside look at our commitment to sustainability!
Who should be thinking about inflatables now?
Event planners: it’s time to line up inflatable projects for summer events like graduations, parades, outdoor festivals, and summer tours. Send us your ideas early to make sure your inflatable projects get on our production schedule!
Got an Impossible Deadline? Let’s Talk!
Have you ever had an amazing idea for a custom inflatable that you dismissed because you thought it was too late to order? Next time, give us a call. Even though our lead time is typically 6-12 weeks, sometimes we’re able to accommodate the impossible. While we won’t be able to take on every quick-turn project, Landmark has completed many large-scale projects in less than four weeks!
In this issue of Landmarketing, you’ll find:
- Inflatable success stories featuring projects by design studio lifeforms.io, Inbox Beverage distillery, and Flagstaff High School.
- Landmark In the News: A behind-the-scenes tour of Landmark with Kendall Jackson from The Jason Show on Fox9
- The much anticipated “Inflatable Textures Lookbook Vol. 3”: leather, textiles, artistic styles, and more.
- Landmark’s sustainability efforts - We recognize the importance of sustainability in the event industry and want to share the ways we’re keeping the future of our planet top-of-mind and creating products that help your organization do the same.
Until next time, I wish you success in all your promotions!
Stephanie Meacham | President
Featured in Landmarketing Issue 67
- Textured Effects for Custom Inflatables
- Kendall Jackson from The Jason Show Goes Behind the Scenes at Landmark Creations - March 2023
- Custom Inflatable Distillery Makes a Spirited Impact
- Landmark’s Commitment and Dedication to Sustainability
- Giant Inflatable Arch Gets Cross-Country Team to the Finish Line
- Inflatable Replica Immerses Gamers In Fascinating Futuristic World