Plugging In Your Inflatable
A Landmark Guide for Plugging In Your Inflatable
Because cold-air inflatables have fan systems to keep them inflated, they require electricity to operate. This guide will walk you through what you’ll need to plan for power at your events.
Where do I get power?
You can use wall outlets or generators to power up your inflatable displays.
Do you have easy access to electricity at your events? Most of our inflatables can be plugged in to a standard wall outlet, or a standard outlet box provided at trade shows or outdoor events.
For outdoor events without access to outlets, like parades and festivals, you may need to use a generator. For most of our inflatables, you will be able to find an appropriate generator from a hardware store or rental company.
Featured in Landmarketing Issue 66
- Expanding Inflatables in IFAI Specialty Fabrics Review - Mar 2022
- Justin Bieber's Airplane Featured in Lighting & Sound America - May 2022
- Katy Perry's Play Set Featured in Lighting & Sound America - Feb 2022
- Landmark East Allows Expanded Fabrication Capabilities for Our Customers
- MTV Moon Person Featured in Lighting & Sound America - Oct 2021
- Clever Ways to Design Inflatable Displays for Shark-Themed Events & Exhibits
- Inflatable Mascot Celebrates High Times at Outside Lands Music Festival
- Inflatable Arch Helps Florida Nonprofit Reach New Heights for Life
- Landmarketing Issue 66 - Fall 2022
- Next-Level Hot Air Balloon Replicas